“It Was The Boogeyman.”



Welcome Post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And the journey begins! Welcome to "We Belong Dead", a blog created by Tom and (hopefully) regularly updated by James. Me and him have been talking about doing a blog together for a while now and I'm glad we decided on horror as the main subject. Although the blog won't just be about horror, because that's boring. Like for instance James could post something about Celebrity Big Brother... Which I would technically class as Horror, so you see how it all works out in the grand scheme of things! Anyway, make sure you come back for another visit. By that time I hope to have added James, he'll be the resident post whore, and I hope there will be some posts that grab your attention. If not we'll just post naked pictures. Yay nakedness!


0 Responses to “Welcome Post”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3