“It Was The Boogeyman.”



Cinema Goers Want Brains, Grr-Arg!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Welcome to Wednesday. I'm sorry if yesterday's post ended weird, I forgot to include a link to The Soup's Debt Reduction Drive! That video clip is doubly awesome because it mentions Blossom, a show I dearly miss. Anyway, back on topic. Did you know that 2005 saw an dramatic decline in US cinema audiences? In fact, the films that made the most money (in terms of how much was spent to make the movie and how much the movie earned back) were Comedies and... Horror films. Movies specifically mentioned included Saw II and The Exorcism of Emily Rose, both expected to hit UK shelves around March. I hope that means 2006 can only improve in the box-office.


0 Responses to “Cinema Goers Want Brains, Grr-Arg!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3