“It Was The Boogeyman.”



"You have to play by the fucking rules!"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't know about you, but I really love the Saw franchise. I think each of the movies are so different from each other, and it's really fucking cool to see a horror movie franchise with some decent continuity. Each passing year brings on another round of gore and torture from Jigsaw, and I say bring it on! Saw III is out on DVD on February 26th, and (of course) Saw IV is set for release on October 26th.


Saw II In Sixty II.


0 Responses to “"You have to play by the fucking rules!"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3